Parade Rules and Regulations
- Parade steps off at 2 PM.
- Parade Lineup will take place at 12:30 PM on Green St. All participants in the Escort Division may enter from 6th & State Streets; all parade participants in divisions 1, 2, & 3 must enter from Fairview and Green.
- If your organization does not arrive for line up at the required time, you may not be allowed access to your location, resulting in being placed at the end of the parade.
- The distribution of political propaganda and the throwing of candy or items by parade participants is prohibited.
- All participants will assume responsibility for the safety of their vehicles and floats, and for the safety of float construction, riders, power units and tow linkages, as well as for the safety of the spectators and property along the parade route.
Be sure the person in charge of your group at the parade contacts all of their participants to let them know about the time and place of your line up. Remember to bring water and whatever else is needed to keep comfortable while you wait for the parade to begin (sunscreen, snacks, hats or umbrellas).
Drop Off Information
Escort Division participants may enter via 6th & State Streets and line up in the vicinity of the Hudson City Center.
Parade participants in Divisions 1, 2, & 3 must enter from Fairview & Green Streets and will line up on Green St.
After passengers are dropped off, drivers may proceed to the waterfront area to park their vehicles.
Shuttle buses will be available to take those participating back up to their place in the line up.