LINEUP DIRECTIONS FOR 2020 PARADE
- Lineup is PROMPTLY at 2:30 PM
- Drop Off & Line up directions for ALL Divisions will be announced by the line up committee in May.
- The committee will announce where all units will be lining up.
- If your organization does not arrive for line up at the required time, you may not be allowed access to your location, resulting in being placed at the end of the parade.
- There will be NO units entering from any other location.
- Each unit MUST go through the check in process at the designated area – to be announced in May.
- Parade steps off at 4 PM.
- The distribution of political propaganda and the throwing of candy or items by parade participants is prohibited.
- All participants will assume responsibility for the safety of their vehicles and floats, and for the safety of float construction, riders, power units and tow linkages, as well as for the safety of the spectators and property along the parade route.
Be sure the person in charge of your group at the parade contacts all of their participants to let them know about the time and place of your line up. Remember to bring water and whatever else is needed to keep comfortable while you wait for the parade to begin (sunscreen, snacks, hats or umbrellas).