NEW LINEUP DIRECTIONS FOR 2019!
- Lineup is PROMPTLY at 12:30 PM
- Drop Off & Line up for ALL Divisions is at Stewart’s located at the corner of Fairview Avenue and Green Street.
- All units will be lining Up on Green Street.
- If your organization does not arrive for line up at the required time, you may not be allowed access to your location, resulting in being placed at the end of the parade.
- There will be NO units entering from any other location.
- Each unit MUST go through the check in process at the corner of Green & Fairview in order to be included in the parade.
- Parade steps off at 2 PM.
- The distribution of political propaganda and the throwing of candy or items by parade participants is prohibited.
- All participants will assume responsibility for the safety of their vehicles and floats, and for the safety of float construction, riders, power units and tow linkages, as well as for the safety of the spectators and property along the parade route.
Be sure the person in charge of your group at the parade contacts all of their participants to let them know about the time and place of your line up. Remember to bring water and whatever else is needed to keep comfortable while you wait for the parade to begin (sunscreen, snacks, hats or umbrellas).